Located next to the CM Truck Flatbeds manufacturing facility in Madill, Oklahoma, is the home of CM Truck Flatbed. Offering a full line of truck bodies; like service bodies, utility trucks, platform trucks, construction beds, mechanics bodies , dump bodies, and flatbeds that are perfect for the farming, welding, ranching and oilfield industries, CM Truck Flatbeds are built “Ahead of the Curve.” What makes a CM Truck Flatbed stand out against the competition?
- Our beds feature frame rails and crossmembers made of channel – not tubing. Benefits are that not only does it add strength to the bed, but the channel doesn’t hold water and is not as conducive to rusting.
- Our deck plate and frame materials are adequate size and thickness for the job expected of a work truck body. We use 3” channel crossmembers and 4” runners.
- Our tail board features a full 21” height for cab and chassis models and 16” to 18” for trucks that come with a factory bed.
- CM Truck Flatbeds go through a 5 stage powder coat finishing process that provides the bodies with excellent gloss retention. Additionally, the powder coat gives the bodies unmatchable durability and longevity that will keep enhancing the truck’s appearance for a long time.
- Our truck beds possess quality materials to promote durability and longevity. Whether a customer needs an aluminum bed that is lightweight and hard working, or they require the strength of a steel model to handle tough jobs, our beds are built strong with quality materials that can handle the job and keep going long after.
- CM offers diversity with eight different models available that are loaded with standard features to fit every need. Our beds can fit Class 2 trucks (3/4 ton) and up, and they range from flat decks that can be upfitted with underbody boxes and accessories, to skirted beds with built in toolboxes. We also have a hauler bed that has the custom hauler look for ½ the price, as well as models with lots of storage capacity, but still give you the capability to pull a gooseneck trailer. Genre-specific models are also available, like welder beds, oilfield beds, bale spike beds, and platforms.